About This Blog
This blog is operated by Brian Romanoff who also operates Nor Cal Truth.
The Bohemian Grove is a yearly retreat in Sonoma County, Ca by some of the most wealthy and powerful people in the U.S.. Many guests have served as politicians and many others are CEOs.
It would be naive to say that these people don’t discuss public policy privately during their retreats. Though I don’t dispute many guests are simply enjoying the scenery much of the time, there is a darkness to the grove that the public is not allowed to see.
I must mention:
- I do not support the leaders of this country, via politics or business, meeting in private and discussing foreign or domestic policy.
- I do not support the idea that Bohemian Grove has human sacrifices each year.
- I do not dispute many symbolic representations in the art, decor, or theatrical performances that have been seen on the internet at the Bohemian Grove.
- I do not dispute that the “Cremation of Care” has different meanings for many people, from performers and facilitator, to spectators inside and out of the Grove.
- I believe the focus should not be what members do inside the grove – but the evidence of the crimes they do outside the grove. As stated above, the fact that leaders of industry, banking, politics, and military are meeting in private routinely is unacceptable.
Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon before either became President. Many pre and former politicians belong to the grove.
Power Party | Photograph by Gabriel Moulin, 1915 (National Geographic)
An old photo from Bohemian Grove on the National Geographic website appeared with the following caption:
“To purge himself of worldly concerns, a member of the elite Bohemian Club participated in a 1915 Cremation of Care ceremony—complete with candles and a robed and hooded comrade to guide him. This private club of influential men still meets annually north of San Francisco and uses this symbolic ritual to kick off its summer retreat. But today the ceremony involves burning a mummy-like effigy named Care at the foot of the group’s mascot: a 40-foot-tall (12-meter-tall) concrete owl.”
This picture seems legitimate, but I can’t verify the photo myself. I have posted this and the 2 below because the grounds match the video’s online and the terrain detailed on the leaked maps. In this consideration, these photo’s are innocent until proven guilty. They came with the caption below:
“This is a profile of the Owl statue. It is facing towards your right and overlooks the lake area. The Owl stands 45′ tall, and is not actual stone, but plaster. The Owl is hollow, and the effigies which are burned every summer are housed inside.“
“Taken before the Grover’s had awoken, this is the remains of the effigy still upon the altar early the following morning.”